I recently found out about a book & a website called “My Ideal Bookshelf”. In which a series of famous writers, musicians, designers and so on listed their favourite books.
My immediate reaction after flipping through this book ad reading a few of the list with in it was to write my own list answering these questions.
So without further adu, here are my answers:
- My favourite book:
Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban
- The book that changed my life:
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- The book I read again and again:
The Great Gatsby
- The book I love the most:
The Night Circus
- The book that made me who I am:
- The best book I have ever read:
To Kill a Mockingbird
- The book that makes me cry every time:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows